At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven specialists. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything on-line, this is your chance to make history and be intimately involved in growing our business by supporting large scale hiring and new building growth.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative specialist who will enable this growth through support on our high volume hiring activities. Focus of this role is first level support on technical issues or questions on our high volume hiring platform Salesforce.
As this position focuses on support across different locations and countries we offer different possibilities for the physical work place at one of our south European locations.
First level support for EU High Volume Hiring (HVH) teams on Salesforce issues and questions:
- Strong partnership with local EU HVH teams and agencies across countries
- Analysis of complex issues, forwarding the right level of detail to the according resolver group via Ticket system
- Answering basic Salesforce or HVH process related questions via Phone, Messenger, Email or Ticket
- First level support on technical and process issues with providing instant solutions
- Close partnership with the EU Hiring Analytics team for knowledge and experience sharing in both directions
Knowledge sharing and training
- Evaluate the existing Salesforce related knowledge level within HVH teams, identifying further training or support needs
- Partnership with the EU Hiring Analytics team to map out the best training approach and content
- Preparing training materials and content to share knowledge within HVH teams
- Preparing and conducting trainings (virtual or in person on site)
- Affinity for technical/IT topics, good PC skills and experiences
- Strong client focus /costumer obsession
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English knowledge, other languages are a plus
- Experience identifying and resolving issues independently - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
- Strong analytic skills with ability to understand complex technical or process related issues
- Ability to travel to other EU locations (10-20%)
- Experience in Salesforce, high volume hiring processes or support in complex technical products
- Talent to dive deep and develop innovative ideas for process challenges
- Ability to work with very diverse groups of people at all levels of authority
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.