... Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, and Amazon’s EU Consumer International Technology group (InTech) owns the enhancement and delivery of Amazon’s cutting-edge engineering to...
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, and Amazon’s EU Consumer International Technology group (InTech) owns the enhancement and delivery of Amazon’s cutting-edge engineering to customers and cultures worldwide. InTech does this through a combination of partnerships with other Amazon technical teams and its own innovative new projects.
As an SDE at Amazon, you can expect to design flexible, scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming. Potential applications include machine learning systems for a wide variety of applications such as catalog enrichment, forecasting, and deep learning; UI and UX enhancements to improve our customers' website and mobile experience; high-availability back-end platforms and services for managing inventory and sales for our subsidiary businesses; and many other architectures and services (such as Hadoop / Map Reduce, distributed systems, big data analysis, and other application platforms) to support the business needs. Joining Amazon in Spain gives you the opportunity to work on a development team in one of our fast-growing engineering organizations. All Amazon engineering in Spain is currently based in Madrid.
· Working towards a degree in Computer Science or related field (expected graduation in 2018)
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Experience developing in at least one of: Java, C, C++, or Perl
- Knowledge of LAMP stack, PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of microservice design patterns
- Knowledge of web services and e-commerce websites
- Knowledge of AWS services
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online