... At Amazon Media Group, we sit at the intersection of advertising and e-commerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we are obsessed with...
At Amazon Media Group, we sit at the intersection of advertising and e-commerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we are obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it – on Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you are obsessed with making digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them – then we want you to come join us and help make advertising even more effective.
We are looking for a detail focused, process driven, and highly-motivated individual with passion for customer service to help scale our growing advertising business.
The successful candidate will work closely with advertisers, media agencies, and internal teams across sales, account management, and design. Working on a wide variety of clients (including multinational) you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the creative production process, from asset delivery and ad policy, to managing creative production via internal and external design teams across all Amazon platforms (Desktop, Mobile, AAP, DPReview...).
With strong project management skills, the Creative Project Manager will ensure seamless execution of campaigns across these multiple platforms, delivering to client needs and assist in driving new and repeat opportunities for the business by providing exceptional customer service at the highest standard.
The role is enriched by the opportunity to participate in and lead projects across a variety of initiatives, for example relating to product development, workflow improvements and performance analysis.
The fast paced environment provides keen individuals with constant opportunities to learn, be curious and develop their skills.
· Primary liaison between Clients/Agencies, Sales, Account Management, off-shore Trafficking, Design, and Retail for creative planning and technical support for all campaign executions throughout the campaign lifecycle (including asset delivery, ad policy, and tracking tags).
· Utilising strong project management skills to drive creative delivery, implement campaign schedules, monitor campaigns and troubleshoot campaign related issues. Analyse asset related campaign KPI’s and advise account teams on opportunities for optimization.
· Enhance our advertisers’ custom experience by supporting flawless delivery of custom solutions.
· Quality assurance of campaign assets and landing pages to meet high bars for design and content in accordance with creative acceptance and ad policy.
· Responsible for performance focused design and content of assets in cooperation with clients, design, and account teams.
· Owning project briefing process for design teams and task prioritization.
· Planning and delivery of client workshops to improve asset content, creative delivery, and raise awareness of Amazon policy.
· Application and setting of best practice across all processes and workflow, contributing to training of new starters.
· Contribution and ownership of local and international projects relating to improvement of products, workflows, and go to market for new products.
· Fluency in Spanish and good English language skills (oral and written) are required
· Proven experience in a digital environment and technology. Adaptable and fast in learning new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities.
· Proven experience in a client facing ad-operations role with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels with internal and external stakeholders, underlined by strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills, ideally honed
· Self-starter, goal oriented and flexible who enjoys working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment.
· High attention to detail, proven ability to deliver campaigns whilst keeping people and process moving to tight deadlines.
· Team player with a solution focused and customer centric attitude, and the ability to work independently and accurately in a high pressure environment.
· High affinity towards data and technology with proven ability to dive deep and analyse opportunities and drive processes improvements.
· Good working knowledge of MS Office, understanding of Photoshop, HTML5, and Rich Media, as well as experience in ad trafficking and/or digital creative production, familiarity with Salesforce is a bonus
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in media, computer science, business, or e-commerce.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online