Galenicum Special Ingredients is a trading food ingredients company, also we have another new business, food suplement.
Descripción del empleo
Roles and responsibilities:
- Introduce AP and AR information into SAP
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Understand, process, verify and report other accounting related-information into SAP
- Maintain a filing system for all financial documents
- Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Administrative support and relationship with collaborators
- Manage specialized information, such as reports and other forms
Education / experience:
- Currently studying last year of University degree in Economics, Business and Accounting
- High level of English and Spanish
- Computer knowledge at user level
- Highly responsible, proactive, dynamic, methodical, decisive and organized individual.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable to work under pressure under your own initiative whilst being a good team player.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Valuable chance to learn
- Work methodology
- Good work atmosphere
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante universitario
- Detail-oriented person
- Business degree
- Previous experience will be not necessary
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado superior, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 12 - 20
- Tipo de contrato
- Media jornada, Prácticas y Becas
500€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Administrative tasks
- Tipo de trabajo
- Servicios Financieros
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español