We are looking for a smart, talented, tenacious, and fast learning Marketing Intern to help our marketing as we grow. A rare opportunity to work alongside some of the best in the business and elevate your marketing career.
Descripción del empleo
You will be helping with
- Manage ad campaigns on Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram
- Administer marketing finance and budget control
- Social media and community management - Engage our growing community on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Medium and beyond.
- Create content for social media channels
- Create images and videos for campaigns
- Help organize events and webinars
- Help maintain company blog and contribute content
- Social media savvy (you have it at your fingertips)
- Knowledge of online advertising (Adwords, Facebook)
- Basic graphic design skills (photoshop or similar)
- Excel proficiency (for reporting)
- Possibility to be hired full-time on a permanent contract at the end of the internship period.
- Amazing office in Barcelona's city center.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante Eligible for an internship (enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement).
- Available for a minimum of 6 months, ideally full-time.
- Motivated to stay with us after the internship.
- Excellent level of speaking and writing skills in English
- Very well organized: You excel at taking a big idea and breaking it down into an actionable project or process to execute on.
- Accountable: You always deliver. You’ve owned a number before and can come up with creative ways to hit that number regardless of whether you have no budget or a million dollar budget.
- Independent, strong sense of ownership: You always assume responsibility and commitment to tight, challenging deadlines.
- Strong execution: You have a talent of simplifying complex ideas and making them happen. You don't get easily overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode.
- Team Player: Whatever the problem, you are always part of the solution
- Inspired: Passionate. The idea of learning how to grow a company pumps you up, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to make that happen.
- Great communicator: You know how to gracefully move people across different teams
- Estudios requeridos
- Bachillerato, Universidad, Máster, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior
- Horas a la semana
- 9 - 18
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
750€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad, Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación