Lo que vas a hacer
You will be helping with
- Manage ad campaigns on Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram
- Administer marketing finance and budget control
- Social media and community management - Engage our growing community on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Medium and beyond.
- Create content for social media channels
- Create images and videos for campaigns
- Help organize events and webinars
- Help maintain company blog and contribute content
- Social media savvy (you have it at your fingertips)
- Knowledge of online advertising (Adwords, Facebook)
- Basic graphic design skills (photoshop or similar)
- Excel proficiency (for reporting)
Be ready for an incredible journey that will take a lot from you, but also give a lot back. Each person on our team is amazing at what they do, and you'll be pushed to be your absolute best.
- This position requires being based in Barcelona.
- English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante Eligible for an internship (enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement).
- Available for a minimum of 6 months, ideally full-time.
- Motivated to stay with us after the internship.
- Excellent level of speaking and writing skills in English
- Very well organized: You excel at taking a big idea and breaking it down into an actionable project or process to execute on.
- Accountable: You always deliver. You’ve owned a number before and can come up with creative ways to hit that number regardless of whether you have no budget or a million dollar budget.
- Independent, strong sense of ownership: You always assume responsibility and commitment to tight, challenging deadlines.
- Strong execution: You have a talent of simplifying complex ideas and making them happen. You don't get easily overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode.
- Team Player: Whatever the problem, you are always part of the solution
- Inspired: Passionate. The idea of learning how to grow a company pumps you up, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to make that happen.
- Great communicator: You know how to gracefully move people across different teams
- Estudios requeridos
- Bachillerato, Universidad, Máster, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior
- Horas a la semana
- 9 - 18
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
750€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad, Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación