We are currently building a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to help us to achieve our ambitious goals. The ideal SDR is a native German speaker and a perseverant and focused professional, who will partner with the Marketing team to feed our sales funnel to qualify and engage prospect customers for TravelPerk.
This is an excellent opportunity to join TravelPerk in an entry position (FTE - Temp Contract) with a huge professional development possibility. You will learn from the best people, working within a fun and collaborative culture. Help us scale by selling a disruptive product that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel.
Descripción del empleo
As a Sales Development Representative you will need to:
- Run outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to schedule qualified consultations on the account director's calendar.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
- Acquire an expert knowledge of TravelPerk.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Conduct high-level discussions with Office Manager, CFO or Travel Manager to explain the Travel Perk Value Proposition.
- Possibility to be hired full-time on a permanent contract at the end of the 6 months contract.
- Amazing office in Barcelona's city center.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante Native German or equivalent level.
- Strong communicator in English and, ideally, in another EU language.
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle.
- Goal oriented person with strong character and perseverance.
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- Strong character and perseverance.
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Estudios requeridos
- Bachillerato, Universidad, Máster, Módulo de grado superior
- Horas a la semana
- 9 - 18
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
750€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Sales and Development
- Tipo de trabajo
- Comercial / Ventas
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Alemán