Are you an ambitious, driven and energetic person willing to start your career in Sales? Are you available for an internship? Do you want to work for a game changer in the travel industry? If so, we need to talk!
We are currently building a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to help us to achieve our ambitious goals. The ideal SDR is a perseverant and focused professional, who will partner with the Marketing team to feed our sales funnel to qualify and engage prospect customers for TravelPerk.
Descripción del empleo
As a Sales Development Representative you will need to:
- Run outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to schedule qualified consultations on the account director's calendar.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
- Acquire an expert knowledge of TravelPerk.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Conduct high-level discussion with Office Manager, CFO or Travel Manager to explain the Travel Perk Value Proposition.
- Possibility to be hired full-time on a permanent contract at the end of the internship period.
- Amazing office in Barcelona's city centre.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante
- Availability to join us as an intern (need to be able to sign a School/University agreement).
- Availability to have at least a 6-month, full-time internship.
- Goal oriented person with strong character and perseverance.
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle.
- Strong communicator in English and, at least, another EU language.
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- Strong character and perseverance.
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 9 - 18
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
750€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Sales Development
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Comercial / Ventas
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación