Lo que vas a hacer
What you will do
- Help manage the reception based on our "Visitor Experience" standards, providing any support to visitors as required.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Help maintain office efficiency by implementing office systems, layouts, and all the procurement (IT and office equipment, cleaning, food, etc.).
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs and refurbishment.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Facilitating document management (preparation, printing and scanning of docs).
- Maintain historical records within the filing and retrieval system.
- Partner with Finance and HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Manage reception and internal distribution of mail and courier.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (eg stationery, hardware).
- Support to liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, food and security services.
- Help in planning in-house or off-site activities, like company events, meetups and conferences.
- Competitive compensation.
- Potential opportunity to join the company after the internship.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Continuous learning is encouraged and you are more than welcome to dedicate time to learn things that interest you, even if they are not directly related to the day to day tasks.
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Availability to join us as an intern (need to be able to sign a School/University agreement).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Vocational people support DNA.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Strong ability to multitask and effectively prioritize, being able to make decisions with minimum guidance.
- Intermediate level in MS Office.
- Good time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- This position requires being based in Barcelona.
- English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
- Estudios requeridos
- Máster, Universidad
- Horas a la semana
- 9 - 18
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
750€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office overall and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria, Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español