Lo que vas a hacer
- Availability to subscribe to an Internship Agreement with your School / University.
- Availability to have at least a 6-month, full-time internship.
- Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English, and ideally in 1 or 2 other EU languages. Spanish is a plus but not a must.
- Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
- You become the trusted advisor of your accounts very quickly and have the ability to expand them proactively.
- Independent and autonomous. You do not need hand holding to get things done. You deliver at your best out of trust as no one is there to control you.
- You are willing to go above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers will be a plus.
- Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone and e-mail, and can create long lasting conlong-lastingy easily.
- Good prioritization and focus skills (80/20 principle) as well as Data vs. Opinion driven.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
- Coachability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them.
- You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback.
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed.
- On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, do not play political games, and care more about the team's success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You do not let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and do not get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
- Competitive compensation.
- Real career opportunity to join the company after the internship.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante universitario
- Master Customer Service, having a vocationally customer-focused mindset.
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
- Help achieve very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
- Adapt fast to continuous changes and contribute to making them happen in a smooth way: we are a growing start-up!
- This position requires being based in Barcelona.
- English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
- Estudios requeridos
- Máster, Universidad
- Horas a la semana
- 9 - 18
- Tipo de contrato
Entre 700€ y 750€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Customer Support
- Tipo de trabajo
- Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación