Lo que vas a hacer
- Availability to subscribe to an Internship Agreement with your School / University.
- Availability to have at least a 6-month, full-time internship.
- Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English, and ideally in 1 or 2 other EU languages. Spanish is a plus but not a must.
- Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
- You become the trusted advisor of your accounts very quickly and have the ability to expand them proactively.
- Independent and autonomous. You do not need hand holding to get things done. You deliver at your best out of trust as no one is there to control you.
- You are willing to go above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers will be a plus.
- Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone and e-mail, and can create long lasting conlong-lastingy easily.
- Good prioritization and focus skills (80/20 principle) as well as Data vs. Opinion driven.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
- Coachability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them.
- You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback.
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed.
- On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, do not play political games, and care more about the team's success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You do not let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and do not get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
- This position requires being based in Barcelona.
- English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante universitario
- Master Customer Service, having a vocationally customer-focused mindset.
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
- Help achieve very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
- Adapt fast to continuous changes and contribute to making them happen in a smooth way: we are a growing start-up!
- Estudios requeridos
- Máster, Universidad
- Horas a la semana
- 9 - 18
- Tipo de contrato
Entre 700€ y 750€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Customer Support
- Tipo de trabajo
- Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación