Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Currently we are seeking a Senior Oracle Administrator, whose responsibilities will be:
- Provide senior level technical leadership for database environments, including testing and installation of DBMS upgrades, and project management support from the database administration perspective
- Participate in defining database strategies, architectures y processes
- Monitor the performance of production systems and utilize appropriate tools to identify tuning requirements
- Provide a lead role in the logical and physical database design and assist application developers in applying DBMS technology
- Provide on-call 24 X 7 support for mission critical databases and environments
- Expand knowledge in MPP databases and BI-ETL technologies
· At least 5 years of work experience
· Interest in learning and administrating other distributed data bases
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Oracle Administration. Shell Script Unix
Other skills desirabled:
· Peoplesoft, Peopletools, Control M.
· Knowledge of Peopletools 8.5, Tuxedo, Control M.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.