We are looking for a native Portuguese student, with a native or advanced level of Spanish.
Subasta de Ocio is a flexible start-up and open to new ideas. Our environment changes constantly and we adapt to new ways of working. Our team consists of 23 people and the business language is English.
We are a young company, our methodology is work autonomously and in a team. The communication is our objective!
We are focused on the rapid growth in the online auction business, so there are a lot of great projects to learn and develop.
Descripción del empleo
The company has received multiple awards in its 5 years of activity, showing great potential for the future.
Your schedule will depend on your classes and the personal university agreement. The business we're in is changing, and you'll have to be flexible and be able to cope with ever-changing business demands. You will work with the marketing team of 3 people.
Agreement must be able to practice with the university.
The main responsibility will be to deal with all communications related matters for our new Portuguese market:
- Translations of platform related content (web/app)
- Translations of products/auctions
- Communication with Portuguese clients, resolving doubts and incidents with the support of the CS department
- Translations of all campaign related content (Facebook ads, Google adwords, push and mail messaging, blog, etc.)
By dealing with this, you will learn about business processes at an online company and about state of the art marketing strategies.
- We offer a period of practice, in which there is a lot of space to develop.
- This young team is the perfect place to have a great impact on the future of the company.
- There is a relaxed but energetic work environment.
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado superior, Máster
- Barcelona, España
- Horas a la semana
- 9 - 13
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas
Entre 200€ y 400€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Traduction spanish and english to portuguese
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad, Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español, Portugués