We are looking for a highly motivated Spanish speaker currently enrolled in or just finishing a Degree in Human Resources to join us in our European Headquarters in Madrid for a full-time paid internship.
Descripción del empleo
- Prepare recruitment lists and job postings.
- Conduct curricular screening and job interviews.
- Lead internal communication by coordinating the production and delivering of messages and campaigns.
- Help handle recruitment processes.
- Assist and develop with a number of HR related projects, talent motivation, performance reviews, training programs, etc.
- Maintain human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations…
- Perform a wide variety of administrative responsabilities and office support duties.
- esearch, compile and analyze data for special personnel projects and reports.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid centre (next to Atocha station).
- A 6 month full-time internship.
- Compensation: 400 - 600 euro.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A truly international team: 10 languages, 15 nationalities working on the same place.
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos FP grado superior
- Student who's just finished an Administration Business, Labour Relations, Human resources or related degree. A Master´s degree in HR will be a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish & English. Additional languages are a plus
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient, but also a team oriented with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Eager to learn, looking for a full-time internship to gain experience.
- Understanding of human resource reporting and record keeping requirements.
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado superior, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 8
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas
Entre 400€ y 600€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Human resource support duties
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria, Recursos humanos
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español