H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. It’s all about the customer, right! Today Customer Service has around 1800 employees globally and has established 9 Customer Contact Centers around the world, so far.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that we are the Customer's First Choice, by offering the best possible customer service for H&M when dealing with telephone calls and emails. You will be serving our customers when they have questions regarding their orders, deliveries, payments or any other queries regarding their online shopping or store related queries. Using your experience in customer service you will be confident in promoting our products and resolving our customers' queries the first time. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of task and customers in your role.
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M agent comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your list of tasks includes:
• Handle all customer complaints with interest and care
• Feedback the customers’ opinions back to the rest of the organization
• Continuously improve our processes by trying new ways to work
• Guide the customer in the conversation
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. We also believe that you:
• Are structured, accurate and precise in your work
• Take own initiative and you find information if you need it
• Are a team player but also comfortable working independently
• Can cope with high workload
You need to have native level of French, written and spoken, and have a good knowledge of English. Other languages will be taken in consideration.
Recruitment process will take place at the end of April . Starting day on 22nd of May 2018.
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!