Safegear is an entrepreneurial company focusing on safety products such as fire safety, retail security, and safes. Our customers include businesses, governments, and consumers.
Safegear recently established its international headquarters in central Barcelona. The Barcelona office will lead our international expansion focusing on sales, marketing, and customer service.
Safegear is looking for qualified individuals to join our online marketing team. Are you passionate about marketing and ready to do an internship in sunny Barcelona?
Descripción del empleo
- Create content and product descriptions for our website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Blogging and Newsletters
- Involvement in strategic projects and process optimization
- Project management related to your home country
- Assist with customer service and supplier agreements in your home country
- High level of working proficiency in English.
- European language at a native level required.
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Relevant education in business, marketing, engineering or similar
- EU work permit required.
- Commencing in May/June/August (flexible)
- 5 - 6 months
- Dynamic Company with interesting career opportunities
- Small team in a fun, international work environment located in the center of Barcelona
- A chance to have a hands-on learning experience of the main tools and processes of a digital marketing strategy
- Mínimo secundaria (ESO) requerido Bachelor's degree in course of study accepted
- Produce content in correct english
- No experience required
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, Máster, Bachillerato
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
Entre 300€ y 400€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Digital Marketing
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Comercial / Ventas, Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español