Role... We are currently looking for a Technical... passionate about development, technologies and...
We are currently looking for a Technical Analyst passionate about development, technologies and digital marketing. Knowledge on main Web Analytics tools particularly Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and tag management, but with experience in Web Development (FrontEnd). Your approach and personality will be key to our shared success. You would have well-developed inter-personal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed. You will be comfortable responding to the varying demands of working for a dynamic, collaborative, young and international company.Responsibilities
Your role will be to support the Analytics Leader to achieve the Customer needs. This includes:
· Development and integration of the Web Analytics tool (Adobe Analytics) for Web and App (Android, iOS, y Cordova).
· Elaboration of digital tag guidelines
· Support to IT Development teams on the Adobe Analytics integration
· Development of the Tag Management Solution with Adobe Dynamic Tag Management
· Audit of the implementation of analytics in websites and apps.
. Working with the team to transform requirements and designs in real solutions
· Computer Science, Telecommunication or Industrial Engineer or FP or degree
· Digital Marketing knowledge
· Experience on Adobe Analytics
· Experience Tag Management Systems:
o Google Tag Manager (GTM)
o Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
· Knowledge of deploying Business App, web app or sites, Digital Media, Mobile or Big Data solutions on AWS using several of the following AWS products: EC2, S3, Redshift, Cognito, SNS, Lambda, Analytics, IAM, DynamoDB, Kinesis.
· Some Knowledge of at least 2 of the following: Python, Node Js, Angular JS, R, Ruby.
· Expertise in data modelling, quantitative analysis, data mining and deep-dive analysis to identify insights and convey key user-related trends.
· Medium level of English written.
· Strong ability to generate reporting dashboards/scorecards from concept to execution, very hands-on approach on data visualization strategies
· Experience in waterfall and Agile methodologies
· Client Oriented
Desirables (Most to least important)
· Tealium iQ TMS Certified Professional - Advanced Solutions & Deployments
· Testing and optimization
o Adobe Target (Test & Target)
· Customer Experience Management (CXM):
o Tealeaf CX
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online