Have you worked in the Media/Advertising industry?
Have you developed a Business Strategy?
Have you Product Innovation experience?
Have you worked in a Global Environment?
Are you an intraprenuer/self starter?
Are you an excellent communicator and presenter?
Are you bilingual Spanish/English?
Are your answer "Yes" for all these questions? Only in that case, keep on reading...
The main priorities for the LUCA Advertising team are:
• Support Global Operating Businesses (OBs) to build and optimize the presence of 3rd party Brands, using Telefonica’s innovative mobile products and channels.
We pride ourselves on supporting our operating businesses with:
• A clear and forward thinking digital, data-driven media strategy and plan that ensures strong and sustainable revenue growth.
• Cutting edge product suite with best in class partners.
• Technology and Commercial Partnerships to be leveraged from global scale.
• Sharing and enriching global best practice.
If you want to know more about it:
The Digital Consultant role is central to supporting the LUCA Advertising team´s priorities and ensuring the overall effective running and growth of the Advertising unit, hence reporting into the Head of Global Business Affairs. This role provides for a mix of strategic, planning and commercial tasks.
• Review, challenge and update LUCA Advertisings Strategic positioning. Constantly ensuring the product suite is at the vanguard of Telco/Media products.
• Ad hoc assessment of strategic opportunities for global and local related businesses.
• Constant assessment of new business ideas/vendors/platforms externally and internally to ensure improvement and evolution of current and future business.
• Pitching opportunities detected back into the business unit.
Product & Commercial:
• Review, challenge and update current product portfolio strategy: A2P, Data & Display, Sponsored.
• Cross pollinate product suite from across LUCA & Telefonica.
• Assess commercial channels available and make proposals to ensure maximising growth.
• Constant review of Threats and Opportunities to existing business pillars.
• Strategic thinking & growth mind-set.
• Demonstrated self-starter.
• Understanding of data driven and digital businesses, ideally Media related.
• Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills which will influence decision makers.
• Ability to work autonomously and cross team/unit.
• Working with multidisciplinary and virtual teams.
• Breaking down complex information into digestible points for decision making.
• Financial understanding (building basic business cases and modelling) .
• Passionate about technology and the Digital Media/Advertising/Data industry
• 3-5 years Strategy/innovation/digital consulting.
• Bilingual English/Spanish
Job Segment: Advertising, Developer, Consulting, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Technology, Strategy, Bilingual
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online