The Global Platform Center (GPC) is a GCTIO unit.
The GPC is committed to ensure e2e governance of global platforms, providing solutions to global product demands and enabling efficiencies by globalizing the service development, technology and engineering, and then service operation.
The organization “Service Development and Engineering of Global Platforms”, where GPC Tecnology activities are included, has full accountability for:
• Design and network integration of global solutions for global demands from global platforms, and select the required technology to satisfy such demands in the network
• E2E control of global platforms
• Global Platforms map design, implementation and evolution
• Design of Deployment, Operation and Governance Models for all global platforms
• Definition of security processes: architecture, assessment and certification
Would you like to take part in global projects working in contact with every OB and different technologies? Then this position is for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, committed and proactive Technology expert, eager to work in a high performance team and able to quickly adapt to frequent changes and learn in a very dynamic, complex and explorative technological and business environment.
The Technology and Service Development activities are key in the Global Platforms Center to support, define and implement the technological roadmap of Global Platforms, based on Business needs and efficiency, quality and innovation criteria.
Main Duties & Responsabilities:
Innovation and follow up market solutions and proposals, by managing the relationship with technological partners to identify evolution tracks for Platforms and Services in Telefónica.
• Coordination with other Innovation and Technology teams in gCTIO to define common strategies.
• Alignment of technological strategy of Global Platforms with gCTIO transversal projects (e2e virtualization, 5G, LTE-enterprise...), by collaborating in those use cases definition which apply to Global Platforms, oriented to evolve or optimize current ones or to define new ones to provide new solutions to customers demands.
• Building and supervising RFI/RFQs made to identify the best market solutions to deploy Platforms and global services to fulfil functional requirements identified in the use cases
• Definition and leadership of prototypes and proofs of concept building to validate the solutions proposed or designed.
• Supporting the rest of the team to evolve the proof of concept to real and operational solutions.
• Validating global solutions defined both with OBs and with Vendors.
Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Statistics
Excellent communication skills to interact efficiently & collaborate with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders and program contributors, with the ability to communicate with customers and companies at tecnical or commercial levels.
Organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
We are looking for someone with wide knowledge of Data Engineering linked to Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) with capabilities or experience in any of the following areas:
• Blockchain development environments (Ethereum, other…)
• Algorithmics applied to ML and AI (algorithms and platforms)
• Predictive models creation (neuronal networks, Bayesian networks…), clustering, classification, regression…
• ML Platforms (BigML, Spark ML, Hadoop, TensorFlow)
• Programming languages (R, Python, Scala)
Proficiency in: Programming languages (Java, Python....), Event processing technologies (Apache Storm, Apache Spark, ...), streaming platforms (Apache Kafka, MS EventHub, or similar).
2-3 years of experience in Technology and Service Engineering activities.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online