We are Telefónica. As a modern telecommunications provider we stand for mobile freedom in a digital world. We enable people to make use of the achievements of digitalisation at any time and in any place. We offer assistance to our customers for their every-day lives by developing innovative products and services. In doing so, we are accelerating the company’s digital transformation. Become part of our company and help us shape digital opportunities for our customers.
In Germany, we are the largest mobile provider in terms of customer base and are best known for our premium brand O2. We have been ranked among the best employers for several years. Telefónica Deutschland is part of the Spanish telecommunications company Telefónica S.A. headquartered in Madrid, Spain. With a total of 130,000 motivated employees in 21 countries, we are transforming the digital world of tomorrow according to people’s needs.
Contract type: Working Student, limited
Start date: asap
Working Student at HR (Labour Law)
What you’ll be doing?
In support of the administration and legal tasks for the Labour Law team we are looking for working students for the locations Munich, Dusseldorf, Hamburg.
- Processing, organization and preparation of digital documents (pdf, Word, etc.) in the various data clouds (eg SharePoint)
- Printing, scanning, sorting, filing of legal documents in particular (court mail, contracts, authorizations, declarations etc.)
- Autonomous creation of documents (eg PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Obtain signatures from executive management for power of attorney and agreements
- Research in internal and external databases
- Depending on knowledge, also participation in elaborations
What you bring along?
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and Acrobat Reader (pdf)
- Ideally, knowledge in dealing with MS SharePoint
- accurate working
- Ongoing study or ongoing education, ideally with a legal or business background
- Very good German language skills
What’s the deal?
We offer you a dynamic work environment where each day is different from the other. With us, you will have the opportunity to shape the digitization while working with a high level of individual responsibility.
How you can apply?
Convince us with your significance resume and related certificates as well as references. You do not need to send us a cover letter.
Please note that we consider only applications submitted through our recruiting system. Applications via e-mail are not accepted
Do you have any questions regarding our application process? Do you need further information about the vacancy? For such questions, please get in touch with the responsible recruiter.
Recruiter: Vanessa Mayer
Phone: 089 2442 43054
In case of same qualification, applicants with severe disability will be preferred.
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Intern, Developer, HR, Technology, Entry Level, Human Resources
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online