Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company
offers the same blend of insight, assets and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses.
Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships.
The Barcelona Innovation Center has been at the forefront in helping clients from around the globe and across industries under the umbrella of operations analytics for the last 13 years. We develop cutting-edge assets and solutions to reduce costs and improve supply chain processes, such as optimization of stock levels, demand planning and forecasting, automated warranty solutions, and predictive asset maintenance.
Our team is composed of over 70 data scientist with specialized background in Supply Chain, 20% of which are PHD’s in the areas of Mathematics, Computer science, physics or Statistics. All of that knowledge, combined with Accenture’s business experience, fosters an environment that allows us to quickly react to changing business conditions and provide tailored solution for our client’s needs.
Responsible for constructing predictive models and generating data-driven insights to solve business problems and challenges. Your roll will involve wrangling and expanding data sources, training and validating models, and visualizing results in dynamic dashboards. You should have deep knowledge of statistics/statistical testing, machine learning, data mining, and database structures and management.
- Statistical programming in tools like R/PYTHON/MATLAB/C++/ SAS
- Manage and manipulate data sets, including: defining variables, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address client business solutions
- Develop innovative thought leadership and contribute to the creation of points of view on re-usable models by industry solution
- Provide specific training and guidance to development factory to ensure data integration activities around base and aggregate tables align with the analytical models
- Develop, maintain and analytical models
- Knowledge of full life cycle development methodologies
- Mentor and train junior developers and modelers
- Support Management team on client proposals and other sales activities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with offshore development teams and provide guidance to ensure quality deliverables