One of our clients is looking for candidates that are fluent in Swedish and English to fill the full-time customer service positions in Athens, Greece. The client is an expert in customer service providing companies around the world with customer care, technical support and much more. If you speak Swedish and English, wish to acquire first-hand experience in customer service and work in an international environment, then this offer is for you.
- Receiving and handling inquiries and provide support in the native language (Swedish) through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all Swedish speaking clients.
- Pro-actively responding to customer queries in Swedish via inbound calls, emails, chat.
- Data inputting and information management
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issue.
What we offer:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi(from the airport to the hotel)
- Hotel : up to 2 weeks accommodation
- Support to rent their own flat
- Production bonus
- Training 1 month
- Greek lessons
- Friendly and international environment
- Graduates of High School, College, University
- Customer service experience would be beneficial
- Native Swedish speaker
- Fluent English (proficiency level)
- Good knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
- Eligible to work in the EU (no sponsored visa)
- Minimum 1 year availability
- Start date: April
- Education Level
- Universidad, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, E.S.O, Máster, Bachillerato, Otros
- Nacional (Toda España)
- Type of Contract
- Tiempo completo, Trabajo titulado, Contrato temporal a tiempo completo
- Responsable de
- Receiving and handling inquiries and provide support in the native language through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Atención a clientes
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Otro