One of our clients is looking for candidates that are native English speakers to fill the full-time customer service positions in Athens, Greece. The client is an expert in customer service providing companies around the world with customer care, technical support and much more. If you are a native English speaker, wish to acquire first-hand experience in customer service and work in an international environment, then this offer is for you.
- Receiving and handling inquiries and provide support in through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all English speaking clients.
- Pro-actively responding to customer queries in English via inbound calls, emails, chat.
- Data inputting and information management
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issue.
What we offer
- Flight ticket
- Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
- Hotel: up to 2 weeks accommodation
- Support to rent your own flat
- Production bonuses
- 1 month training
- Greek lessons
- Friendly and international working environment
- Minimum high school (ESO) required
- Native English speaker
- Good knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Minimum 1 year availability
- Start date: March/ April
- Education Level
- Universidad, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, E.S.O, Máster, Bachillerato, Otros
- Nacional (Toda España)
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Tiempo completo, Trabajo titulado, Contrato temporal a tiempo completo
- Salary indication
Entre 800€ y 1100€ por mes
- Responsible for
- Receiving and handling inquiries and provide support in the native language through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Atención a clientes
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required