One of our clients is looking for candidates that are fluent in Norwegian and English to fill the full-time customer service positions in Athens, Greece. The client is an expert in customer service providing companies around the world with customer care, technical support and much more. If you speak Norwegian and English, wish to acquire first-hand experience in customer service and work in an international environment, then this offer is for you.
- Receiving and handling inquiries and provide support in the native language (Norwegian) through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact to all Norwegian speaking clients.
- Pro-actively responding to customer queries in Norwegian via inbound calls, emails, chat.
- Data inputting and information management
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issue.
What we offer
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Friendly and international environment
- Production bonus
- Support with finding and renting flat
- Various bonus systems
- Minimum high school (ESO) required
- Native Norwegian Speaker
- Fluent English speaker
- Good knowledge of PC
- Customer Service experience would be beneficial
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Education Level
- E.S.O, Bachillerato, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, Universidad, Máster, Otros
- Nacional (Toda España)
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 38
- Type of Contract
- Tiempo completo, Trabajo titulado, Contrato temporal a tiempo completo
- Salary indication
Entre 1000.00€ y 1350.00€ por hora
- Responsible for
- Receiving and handling inquiries and provide support in the native language through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Type of Job
- Atención a clientes
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Inglés, Noruego