We are seeking innovative, talented, energetic technology professionals with:
- Technical education, aligned with Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or AI
- Minimum 1 year of experience in projects developing and exploiting RPA technology
- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability
- A willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization
- Team spirit and problem solving ability, ability to work independently
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of an audience
- Blueprism (or alternatively Automation Anywhere, UIPath or any other commercial RPA tool)
Skills in some of the following domains are also valuable:
-Experience in projects under Agile methodology
-Experience in C#, Java, Visual Basic/.net
- Technical – deep aptitude and proficiency in programming and design techniques in some of the core areas: RPA tools, .Net platform, C# / C++, Java, Web/DB development, complex event processing, design patterns. Understanding of technical architectures and current state of the market in several RPA technology areas. Hands-on experience.
- Communications – strong written and oral communications skills; ability to establish credibility.
- Innovation and/or Entrepreneurial – ownership, initiation and incubation of new ideas and concepts on school / work projects. Desire to create practical new business applications based on innovative technologies.