Distribution & Marketing Business and Systems Integration Consultant (Madrid)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise strategic, industry, functional, technical in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
Distribution & Marketing - Financial Services: Distribution & Marketing professionals from the Financial Services Industry (Insurance and Banking) are experts in one, or several, of the following areas: Distribution channels (digital, contact centers…) and Omni-channel distribution, CRM tools, Client segmentation, marketing campaigns, quality and customer experience, commercial information systems.
We seek professionals with experience on the execution of consulting projects for financial institutions (Banking). Projects may relate to the following aspects:
· Implementation of Business models (CRM Operational/Analytical)
· Design and development of omni-channel distribution and business strategy models
· Optimization of the distribution channels (Web, Mobile, Contact Center…)
· Development of commercial systems
· Real Time Architectures
· Digital Marketing Platforms
· Build our business in the Spanish Financial Services industry, through deep knowledge on technology, applied over industry business model and its commercial processes
· Be the go-to person for expertise on the delivery of key client projects across the D&M landscape.
· Implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance.
· 4-7 years of relevant, hands-on experience in digital transformation either in a consulting role or as part of a leading company in the industry
· IT development lifecycle knowledge is a must
· Knowledgeable on digital trends and key topics such as: omni-channel, customer analytics, digital technologies, customer experience, digital marketing, mobile, etc.
· Experience on Project Management and delivery/execution
· Noticeable experience on industry software (cobol , java, …) and basic knowledge on technical architectures. Experience on rule engines will be valuated
· Knowledge on Data integration solutions and of use of information (ETL software and processes)
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels
· Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture’s business in the industry
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online