Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in different areas of our business. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Functional Applications professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions to optimize a particular business processes or management function.
CRM Applications professionals design, develop and deploy solutions and applications that help clients optimize the value they derive from their customer relationships and marketing and service strategies.
· Knowledge of technical and functional CRM solutions and specifically Salesforce.com.
· Experience in implementation of integration with other corporate systems sales force automation solutions.
· Development teams management experience.
· Knowledge of business processes related to the strength of sales, marketing, as well as comunicate with functional areas capacity also campaigns and customer care management.
· Leadership, leadership and communication skills interpersonal.
· Ability to work creatively and analytical in a context of troubleshooting.
· Interest in working in an environment of information systems.
· Assess the development of postgraduate courses related to the area of marketing and commercial.
· Offers an attractive wage remuneration according to the provided experience.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.