Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries, all over the world.
Accenture Technology is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
If you're looking for new help Accenture clients succeed. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on tough technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results and enjoyable work, this could be the place for you.
The team is looking for motivated and enthusiastic QA Engineers with a close relationship with the dev team. The team is passionate about delivering the best output and the best user experience, but truly value an excellent work-life balance. This is a great opportunity to have meaningful input and show off your skills to a worldwide audience!
Create something amazing by:
• Manually testing highly public web application
• Development/update of test documentation, test plans and test cases
• Working in a team environment
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented
• Ability to meet project deadlines.
• Share knowledge, ideas and information with other team members - Think outside the box to apply creative thinking to help solve complex problems.
• Passionate about learning new technologies and frameworks.
• Displays a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
Demonstrate your skills with the following:
• 3-5 years of experience as QA role
• Experience with large scale platforms or widely used applications (JIRA)
• Experience or Understanding of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
• Medium level of English at least
What s in it for you?
• Showcase your talent to millions of people
• Supportive team environment with great work-life balance
To learn more about the role, company, and opportunity, hit apply.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.