Are you ready to help our clients’ move their traditional ways to distribute their products (flights, hotels, transfers, excursion, activities…) from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented Digital state-of-the-art solutions?
• Leading teams that are delivering Online distribution transformation programs,
• Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions,
• Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by state-of-the-art solutions,
• Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients,
• Leading application design and configuration
• Leading transformation and design within Customer Management, Supplier Management and Operational Flows
• Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas,
• Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
• Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
• Experience within one or more of the retail, consumer goods, travel or life sciences industries.
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
• Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
• Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
• Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
• Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
• An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
• Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
• You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
• You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
• Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online