Looking for a career with global impact?
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit .
· To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Utilities industry to deliver business value.
· To work with leading Utilities clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex transmission and distribution initiatives and integrate transmission and distribution solutions to meet changing business challenges and regulations
· Serve as a cyber security expert and leverage knowledge in multiple cyber security domains to lead and drive cyber security initiatives for Utilities clients and build cyber security capabilities and skills within the practice
· Utilize Utilities transmission and distribution process understanding and functional experience in implementation of smart grid systems to design, implement and deliver enhanced capabilities for Utilities clients (deep subject matter expertise in Cyber Security Solutions and strong exposure to Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distribution Management System (DMS), Meter Data Management System (MDMS), Automated Meter Reading Infrastructure (AMR/AMI), Distributed Energy Resource Management System (DERMS))
· Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
· Work with clients to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout all T&D systems and platforms to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, and to meet business objectives and local regulatory requirements
· Apply specific experience to developing optimal Utilities T&D centric processes and implementing robust solutions including Cyber Security, Industrial IoT Security, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distribution Management System (DMS), Meter Data Management System (MDMS), Automated Meter Reading Infrastructure (AMR/AMI), Distributed Energy Resource Management System (DERMS) while minimizing integration costs and maximizing flexibility
· To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
Reports to: Resources- Sr. Management and/or Client Leads
Supervises: A global team spread across various nodes
External Relationships: Clients, Third Party Vendors, Suppliers, Agencies
B. Tech / B.E. / B.S.E from a Tier 1 institute, MBA from a Tier 1 institute (preferred)
Would be advantageous, not mandatory:
· Professional security certification, such as a SANS GIAC, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
· SAP Certification (IS-Utilities)
· Oracle Certification (Oracle NMS, OMS)
3+ years of experience of working in Cyber Security with advanced knowledge of cyber security domains such as penetration testing, security assessment, GRC implementation, security strategy and
operating model, data leakage detection, security monitoring tools implementation, security analytics and threat intelligence, vulnerability management, industrial IoT security and cloud management.5+ years of experience in Utilities industry including hands on exposure to utility T&D systems (SCADA, DMS, OMS, MDMS, AMR/AMI and DERMS)
Extensive travel depending on geographical span
English and Spanish (Mandatory)
Italian, German, French, Dutch, Swedish (Preferred)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Deep industry knowledge of the Utilities Transmission & Distribution segment and strong functional exposure to the Utilities Power Generation and Retail segments
· Deep expertise in the T&D cyber security domain with strong exposure to areas such as cyber security strategy, analysis and operating model design, penetration testing, security assessment, GRC (governance, risk and compliance) implementation, data leakage detection, security monitoring tools implementation, security analytics and threat intelligence, vulnerability management and cloud management
· Strong knowledge of European utility cyber security regulatory requirements
· Strong knowledge of SANS 20 controls framework and other security frameworks (for example, NIST-800 series, NIST IR 7628)
· Experience of analyzing business impact and risk exposure as part of diagnostic programs, based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
· Support proposal work as a Subject Matter Expert providing the necessary inputs and drive / participate in client presentations
· Experience of working with various T&D systems (such as SCADA, DMS, OMS, MDMS, AMR/AMI and DERMS)
· Experience in identification of value drivers, creation of business cases and transformation roadmaps for Utilities Transmission and Distribution industry with deep expertise in cyber security implementation strategy, roadmap and execution
· Assessment and gap analysis of the effectiveness of existing Utilities T&D processes, solutions, platforms, and tools against selected business and technology KPIs and strategic goals
· Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
· Active role in the identification of opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead global distributed teams
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.