Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for...
career with unparalleled global impact,...
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a
career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn
more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management
consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture.
Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals
specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and
leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients
Join the Capability Network
and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver
large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a
stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse
projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver
lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining
overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to
high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing.
For more information visit .
Join the Accenture
Finance team and you will play a central role in developing innovative business
solutions that help CFO clients. Improve operational efficiency and
transform their finance function into a world class organization.
Accenture's Treasury and Working Capital global practice focuses
on delivering value and implementing world class capabilities to become a High
Performance organization, applying innovative combinations of
strategy, organization, process and technology, in the areas of Liquidity
and Cash Management, Financial Risk Management, Treasury operations and Total
We are currently looking
for innovative professionals with strong strategic thinking and
practical experience in implementing e-invoicing or other Procure-to-Pay
enabling technologies within multinational companies and/or consulting
firms to cover a positions at Consultant level in our new
Finance & Enterprise Performance Global Center of Excellencebased in
As a Procure-to-Pay enabling
technology consultant, you will be expected to:
Procure-to-Pay performance assessment focusing on technology landscape:
identify gaps with leading practices from a process, system, governance
and data management perspectives, define business case, design
recommendations to drive improvement & road map for implementation of
new technologies in the following areas: E-invoicing &
dematerialization solutions, SRM, etc.
operational reengineering efforts to support technology capability
alignment: policies, process, organizational structure, governance,
performance measurement and reporting visibility and incentives program.
transformation initiatives from end to end, including solution functional
requirements definition, provider selection (including RFP) &
implementation support (parameter definition, training, documentations)
Be recognized as the
specialist on e-invoicing and SRM technologies and build alliances with
the main and emerging technology providers (Ariba, OB10, Basware,
Participate to business
development activities: Design project proposal, prepare and participate
to client meetings, bringing subject matter expertise.
Actively participate into
driving innovation and developing assets for the Finance & Enterprise
Performance practice (ie. tools, whitepapers, partnerships, etc.) in
collaboration with other Accenture departments (ie. Analytics,
Digital, Industries and Technologies).
Take an active role in
the Finance & Enterprise Performance community growth: training,
experience sharing and participation in marketing events.
- Minimum 3 year experience in procure-to-pay technology implementation project (e-invoicing, SRM or other management tools) including provider selection and support to system implementation in the industry and/or consulting firm and in a multicultural environment.
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes and manage change in large international companies.
- High expertise into Account Payables with focus on the following processes: invoice receipt, invoice processing, supplier dispute management, payment management & good understanding of the end-to-end process.
- Excellent knowledge of Procure-to-Pay technology leading practices & market leader providers i.e. Ariba, Basware and OB10.
- Good knowledge of current technology landscape, current trends and innovation
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Experience into running and facilitating workshop and meeting, negotiation, problem/issue resolution.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, emphasis on teamwork and customer centric.
- Knowledge on tax and legal constrains for implementing e-solutions.
- A positive “can do” attitude and openness to innovation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or IT required.
- Proficiency in English.
- Availability to travel multiple days per week.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at .
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación