Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
SAP-Human Capital Management professionals design, implement and deploy SAP human resources solutions for personnel administration, compensation, career development, performance management, payroll, recruiting and workforce deployment. design and configures HR processes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
• Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
• Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
• Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
• Candidate should be open to travel up to 80% of the time;
• Good understanding of HCM (Human Capital Management) processes
• 3+ years of working with SAP HCM
• Solid client facing experience, with the ability to define small work packages together with the customer
• Experience in delivery;
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience
• Excellent German and English skills
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with ABAP or another programming language is a plus
• Experience in Sales is a plus
• Payroll experience is a plus
• Data migration experience is a plus
• SuccessFactors experience is a plus
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Desire to work in an information systems environment ;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills;
• Proven leadership skills in managing onshore and offshore teams.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.