In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information companies collect today can become a valuable new asset. Players seeking additional organic revenue streams look to you to help tap their data trove to power a new information services growth engine.
If you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage data to generate knowledge and value, then Accenture is the perfect place to continue building your career.
YOUR ROLE Big Data Expert
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
* Build new skills within the team and develop people capabilities in Big Data
* Generate new Big Data projects
* Manage delivery of current Big Data projects
- Technical Diploma.
- Good level of English.
- Experience between 2-3 years in Big Data technical projects
- Knowledge of at least one Hadoop Distribution
- Experience in data architecture design and development of solutions using some of the following technologies: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Scala, Kafka, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Experience in solution design and data modelling using NoSQL technologies.
- We are also interested in candidates with experience in any Big Data emerging technology: Couchbase, Flink, Kudu, NiFi
Professional Skill Requirements:
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.