The Iberia Source to Pay Lead is accountable for all Procurement work delivered through a service delivery operation (global, regional, GU, nearshore and offshore).
As part of a Europe/global team responsible for the delivery of procurement services to the Accenture Internal Client Account, the Iberia S2P Lead will manage the service delivered in Spain, Portugal, Israel and Andorra. The Iberia S2P Lead will have direct management of a team of sourcing and category managers, Assisted Buy and Contractors Exchange (CX) team based in Spain and Portugal with additional support provided from a team based in the Bratislava & Prague Delivery Centers.
Sourcing & Category Management :
- Oversee a ~$245m portfolio of 3rd party spend across Contractors, IT/Telco, Travel, Facilities, HR, Finance / Legal and Marketing categories
- Oversee the key Source-to-Pay process steps for Sourcing & Category Management (ex: Strategy, Sourcing, Negotiating, Contracting, …)
- Be involved personally in some strategic negotiation with the sourcing lead in charge of the project
- Work closely with Europe Category Leads to create synergies, apply global suppliers contracts and best practices and bring creative ideas and innovation
- Support the integration of mergers & acquisitions from a Procurement perspective (process adoption, supplier mitigation, contract standardization etc …)
- Manage the "factory" to deliver agreed scope of services while achieving profitability improvements and productive gains
Stakeholders management :
- Establish and cultivate internal relationships to expand the value Source-to-Pay provides
Risk management :
- Champion implementation of internal risk management / mitigation controls to ensure compliance to corporate policies and statutory rules, regulations, and laws
- Answer and manage expectations from auditors (CSR, ISO 27001 …)
Team management :
- Lead a team of nearly 30 people (3 to 5 direct reports)
- Manage engagement, mentoring, succession planning, annual performance process (priorities, meaningful conversation, reward…) and training requests
- Manage also recruiting, pyramid, cost-to-serve, and capacity of service delivery staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets.
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.