STRAMMER offers internships across Europe (Paris, Brussels, London, Frankfurt, Madrid and Barcelona)
STRAMMER is an international leading player in recruitment in Middle Management and Top Management, Talent Management and Outplacement across the Life Sciences industry (pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, medical equipment).
STRAMMER created the Full Talent Solution®, the first integrated offer of solutions tailored to meet the challenges of its clients.
Some key figures:
10 Offices across Europe,
46 Consultants and coaches,
700 projects in 2017,
35% Increase every year.
In a young and dynamic team of consultants and recruitment managers, you will be responsible for:
- Definition of the most appropriate sourcing strategy,
- Executive Search by direct approach and sourcing on social networks,
- In-depth telephone interviews,
- Follow-up of the recruitment and integration process of candidates.
You are a student in HR, Business School, Pharmacy or Engineering School?
You are dynamic, persistent and have good level of communication?
You are rigorous, ingenious and recognized for your analysis skills and power of conviction?
Well then you have the necessary capabilities to be a great Executive Researcher!
What we offer
- STRAMMER offers you a know-how on strategic recruitment techniques for various projects (R&D, production, sales, marketing, medical affairs ...).
- With a key support role such as this one, you will benefit from a real support and will be trained to become an Executive Researcher expert!
- You will develop proper market knowledge (Life Sciences) as well as your relational skills.
- You will also gain insight on the commercial/business aspects as you will be speaking directly with Senior Management from a variation of companies.
- Currently studying
- Previous work experience preferred (not necessarily in recruitment)
- Higher education
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- French or another European language is a huge plus,
- Education Level
- Universidad, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, Máster, Bachillerato, Otros
- Working hours per week
- 28 - 38
- Type of Contract
- Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
- Responsible for
- Candidates sourcing and selection
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Recursos humanos
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required