The candidate will have end-to-end responsibility of product definition, business model development and tracking, technical specification, technical development, transfer to operations, planning and tracking, and timely delivery of all technical and Product MKT deliverables of our Managed Detection & Reponses products and services.
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Identify customer insights and market opportunities
- Create the product concept & design, competitor analysis
- Specify the commercial and functional specifications of the service to offer
- Coordinate with our MDR LAB and Engineering teams to perform technology assessments to select providers or steer Buy/Build/Partner decisions
- Create the global business case
- Negotiate pricing and lead global framework contracts with providers.
- Work with our MDR LAB and Operations to define the operational model and processes
- Plan & Track Product MKT deliverables in order to guarantee quality and timely delivery
- Track service progress and business case, take corrective actions, keep roadmap up-to-date with market needs
- Support delivery units throughout OB deployments, support global business development activities and strategic leads.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE FULFILLED BY THE CANDIDATE:
- Engineering degree, Security Certifications or post-graduate degree in security desirable. Business Administration & Economics desirable.
- At least 5 years of experience as a product manager working in one, or various, of the following security areas: managed security services endpoint solutions, advanced malware detection products, threat hunting, threat intelligence, incident management & response, forensics.
- Knowledge in product marketing.
- Negotiation skills, ability to interface with external providers and various international teams.
Spanish: fluent speaking, reading & writing
English: fluent speaking spoken, reading & writing