Norvet is a innovative and modern real estate developer based in Barcelona.
We are specialized in finding and restoring stunning apartments for sale to a diversified clientele.
Due to our exponential we have an opening for a position in our sales and marketing department as an ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER
Descripción del empleo
- Student in Marketing major, Real estate or any field related to the activity.
- Motivated, team player, who likes a fast paced environment with dynamic management.
- Prior exposure to real estate market/luxury & sales is a plus.
- Assists in monitoring competition by gathering marketplace information on pricing, products,, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Assists in resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; editing reports and assisting management
- Improve products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Monitoring activity and results with dedicated tools (Sales Force)
- Participate in monthly and quarterly territorial analysis
- Flexible working hours (20 to 40h weekly)
- 3-5 working days a week
- Compensation based on candidate profile
- Fluent in English and Spanish (other languages are a plus)
- Experience using Microsoft office suite
- Proficient in operating Google Drive, Calendar, Gmail, Boomerang and other Google applications
- Estudios requeridos
- Módulo de grado superior, Universidad, Máster
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo estudiantes
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad, Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español, Catalán