System Automation Developer - Specialist
There are about 4 billion people around the world that are still offline. One of main reason of this is the lack of cost-effective technology to build a sustainable network for them. As a global wide...
System Automation Developer
There are about 4 billion people around the world that are still offline. One of main reason of this is the lack of cost-effective technology to build a sustainable network for them. As a global wide leading telecommunication company, we are starting a new adventure to connect these people. We want to do it by creating a new set of technologies that could turn current network upside down.
For this purpose, we are creating a passionate team with best network system development skills to achieve our goals. If you see yourself in creating technologies that can change the way that people live and the way that network works today, join us and have fun.
One of the main tasks that our team is to set up a continuous integration environment with full 3G/4G stack, starting with virtual antennas, up to a virtual core network. We want this environment to be open where everyone can run services that touch directly the network packets as it.
Your goal is not only apply all SW automation to create this environment, but also administrate all people that will use it.
Role & Responsibilities: What will be expected from you in this position?
- Work closely with the team and contribute to all tasks that the team has to handle. Ask what you can offer to the team, not what they should be doing for you.
- Your work is just a small portion of what we expect from you. Personal interaction with other members of team will be as important as the quality of your work. Enjoy whatever you do with us and make other people enjoy working with you.
- Be flexible with the exact task that you will be on charge of and deliver it with the expected quality and on time.
- Come out with architectural/sw/hw solutions for different issues and problems of the product.
- Integrate the solution to other components of the product.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Experiences in fast prototype/scripting languages. Such as Python or Bash.
- Experience with Docker and Cloud environment is a required.
- Experiences as SysAdmin or Delivery engineer.
- Experience with network management tool, such as iptables and routing.
- Solid knowledge about network protocols, such as TCP/IP or HTTP. Worked with other protocols, such as voice communication, will be a plus.
- Good understand on all linux network stack. Have developed big projects related using full linux stack is a plus
- Proved experiences working in an agile develop methodology or continuous delivery.
- Fluent spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experiences on system monitoring tools.
- Experiences as a network administrator.
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Servicios Consultoría IT
- Se requiere carnet de conducir
- Se requiere vehículo
- Se requiere carta de motivación