Smart Digits is a Data Insights gateway that exposes and collects MSISDN associated data in real time from the operator databases and the network signaling (IMSI, ROAMING, CALL DIVERT, etc.) in a secured control manner, allowing monetization of operator data insights. Access to the data is filtered and protected via specific scopes, opt-in/opt-out policies and anonymity algorithms.
Generic skills & Technical Knowledge:
- Passionate about technology and software development.
- Critical thinker and positive mindset.
- Maker. Proactive, eager to learn, don't be afraid to make and break things.
- BS in computer science, telecommunication or a related field.
- Knowledge of the client/server paradigm based in REST.
- Experience in the design and implementation of APIs and User Interfaces.
- Fluent on Python, knowledge of Flask and Bottle frameworks can play in the candidate’s favour
- Experience with no-SQL data stores like MongoDb, Redis, Cassandra.
- Secondary skills:
- Experience in web development using Python/Django (or Play framework) + HTML/CSS/JS with AngularJS
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience in development using Java or Scala
- Familiarity with best coding practices: continuous integration, continuos deployment, code reviews and related tools (jenkins, github, docker, ansible, etc)
- Experience with Golang
- Team worker
- Multidisciplinary profile
- Participating in the design and implementation of services that operates with large data sets.
- Based on its experience and capabilities the possibility to lead the team with a hands-on approach.
The position could be covered in Madrid, Barcelona or Boecillo (Valladolid)