4PF (4th Platform Framework) is a small group of people that loves technology, whose mission is to build the platform that allows users and applications access to the data and capabilities of Telefonica.
Generic skills & Technical Knowledge:
- Passionate about technology and software development.
- Critical thinker and positive mindset.
- Maker. Proactive, eager to learn, don't be afraid to make and break things.
- BS in computer science, telecommunication or a related field.
- Knowledge of the client/server paradigm based in REST.
- Experience in the design and implementation of APIs and User Interfaces.
- Experience in software development using Python/Django + HTML/CSS/JS with jQuery.
- Secondary skills:
- Knowledge in relational and non-relational databases.
- Data visualization with d3.
- Experience in development using Java and Scala.
- Security and protocols of authentication/authorization like OpenID Connect, oAuth, SAML 2.0, etc.
- Familiarity with best coding practices: continuous integration, continuous deployment, code reviews and related tools (Jenkins, Github, etc).
- Team worker.
- Multidisciplinary profile.
- Participating in the design and implementation of the web site that manages a platform that operates with large data sets.
Do you know about our disruptive culture? See our !
Technology at the core of Telefonica’s digital strategy
Location: Madrid or Boecillo (Valladolid)