Lo que vas a hacer
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Assist Packlink customers with their questions, issues or doubts.
- Manage customers' enquiries by Email, Phone and Live Chat.
- Coordinate communication with Couriers in order to provide a great customer experience.
- Provide clear and human answers to customers' requests.
- Committed in delivering solutions to difficult problems until the customer is fully satisfied.
- Identify and escalate issues when necessary.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate message responses.
- Be the Voice of the Customer by selecting and escalating customers' feedback proactively.
Founded in 2012 and growing rapidly, Packlink is a reputed technology company currently operating across four European markets. We have a dynamic startup environment and strong company culture built on passion, innovation and teamwork. Packlink is all about people and talent.
Qué es lo que pedimos
- From none to one year experience
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies:
- Students with the possibility of signing an internship agreement.
- Have a native level of Italian, french, spanish or german.
- A Great communicator, with exceptional writing skills.
- Have Experience with customer service is a plus, ideally within the logistics sector.
- Stay cool when facing difficult or stressful situations.
- Friendly, polite and patient, yet efficient and resourceful.
- Not scared by technology and familiar with online customer service platforms.
- Team oriented, enthusiastic, self-motivated and quick learner.
- Estudios requeridos
- Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, Universidad
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria, Logística / Distribución , Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Alemán, Francés, Español, Italiano