At Juga Entertainment, we’ve built something cool, and it’s called wed.tv (please take a look at the website). It’s a digital guestbook that newlyweds, or wedding planner or photographers, can use during a wedding to collect pics and messages from guests and animate the event.
We are looking for someone to take care of this product and make it grow: get customers aboard, find business partners, think and test traction strategies to make user base and revenues grow.
The position starts as an internship offer with the possibility to become a part time job after 3 months.
Descripción del empleo
YOU WILL HELP US WITH THE FOLLOWING TASKS: Test and improve the product; Create and implement a marketing strategy; Interview potential B2C customers; Interview potential B2B partners (photographers, wedding planners…); Test the "traction" methods (mainly online ADV, business development, SEO).
SCHEDULE AND WORKLOAD The position starts as an internship offer with the possibility to become a part-time or full-time job after 3 months. Part-time position (20 hours/week, morning from 9.30 to 13.30) with possibilities of evolution to full time. You will work directly with funders in our coworking office, you might occasionally have to visit customers or work from remote.
Work in one of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and creative space in Barcelona; Learn from successful entrepreneurs who have decades of experience in web and mobile market; Earn a bonus based on your success (revenue share on sales); Join our team with a full time contract + bonus if project proves successful.
- not needed
- You are serious, hard working and determined;
- You're strongly motivated to work in a fast moving, highly competitive sector;
- You're interested in becoming an expert of "traction" methods;
- You are good in dealing with people;
- You have good written and spoken level of Spanish and English;
- You have good knowledge of general office software;
- You have good marketing skills;
- You have some experience with Google and Facebook ADS.
- Estudios requeridos
- Tipo de contrato
- Media jornada, Prácticas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad, Comercial / Ventas, Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español