Are you looking for International Business Work Experience to massively enhance your CV? We are currently searching for a Spanish native business undergraduate to join our dynamic team as a Sales Intern at the StudentJob Head Office in Amsterdam, starting in the second half of 2018! During your internship, you will get extensive training and a competitive international salary.
Descripción del empleo
StudentJob is an international company that has been successfully launched in many European countries including the UK, Germany, France, Austria, Sweden, The Netherlands and of course Spain. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob ES is a continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing a relationship with clients whilst marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Of course, extensive (sales) training and support by your team is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
What will you be expected to do?
Your job will be to market StudentJob's recruitment services to potential clients, and maintain relationships with our already existing clients. This consists of:
- Create and conduct various sales campaigns;
- Recognise and implement commercial opportunities;
- Maintain relationships with existing clients;
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations;
- Administrative tasks, including activities
An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!;
- Creative freedom, independent management of projects & acquisition of various sales techniques;
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by international colleagues;
- A competitive European placement salary (€550,-) & reimbursement of travel expenses (max. €200,- p.m.);
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant;
- Bonus system to earn extra days off;
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons);
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
- Currently enrolled in University or Business School;
- No previous experience required;
- You're currently studying at a University or Business School (Bachelor or Master), and you are enrolled as a student for the entire duration of the internship;
- Your native tongue is Spanish but you speak English on a full working proficiency;
- Enthusiasm and interest in sales;
- Creative, proactive and goal-oriented thinking;
- Available for a minimum of 6 months.
- Estudios requeridos
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas
550€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Tipo de trabajo
- Servicios Financieros, Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español