DSV is a global supplier of transport and logistics
With offices in more than 80 countries and an international network of partners and agents, we are a truly global player that offers services worldwide.
DSV Spain central offices located in Rubí are looking for a HR Assistant
As HR Assistant You Will collaborate with:
- Support the department in the tasks of the area: selection and personnel administration.
- Management of the car fleet: contact with suppliers, preparation of documentation.
- Generate and distribute accurate reports needed for audits, compliance, and general business needs on monthly and regular basis as requested
- Develop and maintain relationships with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
- Recommend, develop and maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems.
- Other administrative tasks: archiving, documentation management ...
- University degree
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position in a multinational company
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent organizational, customer service, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Open-minded and eager to learn
Must own a car to come to the offices:
- Estudios requeridos
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo, Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Recursos humanos
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español, Catalán