We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Experience in designing, planning and executing infrastructure projects.
- Linux Expertise (+1 year). Nice to have some certification like LPI, RHCSA.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the following technologies: Apache web server, Tomcat, Oracle DB, Java, GIT, Jenkins.
- Experience in virtualization. (Ideally: OpenStack, VMWare).
- Some networking knowledge is a must. CISCO. Fortinet.
- Good communication and team work skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Availability to travel (very sporadically).
- Availability to be on call.
- Fluent in English.
Extra points for:
- Experience in security and performance tuning.
- Scripting knowledge is desirable (Ansible/Python).
- Some Windows knowledge is appreciated.
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Servicios Consultoría IT
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español