Sales Internship at Studentjob ES en Amsterdam, Holanda
Are you looking for International Business Work Experience to enhance your CV? We are currently searching for a native Spanish speaker who is a Business undergraduate to join our dynamic team as a Sales Intern, starting May 2017, at our headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Descripción del empleo
StudentJob is an international company that has been successfully launched in many European countries including the UK, France, Germany, Austria, Sweden, The Netherlands and of course Spain. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob ES is a continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing a relationship with clients whilst marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Of course, extensive (sales) training and support by your team is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
What will I be expected to do?
Your job will be to market StudentJob's recruitment services to potential clients, and maintain relationships with our already existing clients. This consists of:
- Create and conduct various sales campaigns
- Recognise and implement commercial opportunities
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations
- Administrative tasks, including activities
What's in it for me?
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- Creative freedom, independent management of projects & acquisition of various sales techniques
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by international colleagues
- A competitive European placement salary (€550,-) & reimbursement of travel expenses (max. €200,- p.m.)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant
- Bonus system to earn extra days off
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
- You're currently studying at a Spanish University or Business School (Bachelor or Master), and you are enrolled during the entire time of the internship.
- Your native tongue is Spanish but you speak English on a full working proficiency
- Enthusiasm and interest in sales.
- Creative, proactive and goal-oriented thinking.
- Available for a minimum of 6 months.
When can I start?
May 2017, for a period of 6 months. Interested in this position? Do you think you can make StudentJob ES into a big success?
Please apply directly on our website by clicking on the "Solicita directamente" button or send your CV and Motivation Letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your motivation letter, please state why you are the right person for this internship.
- Amsterdam , A Coruña, Álava, Albacete, Alicante, Almería, Asturias, Ávila, Badajoz, Barcelona, Burgos, Cáceres, Cádiz, Cantabria, Castellón, Ciudad Real, Córdoba, Cuenca, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Girona, Gomera, Gran Canaria, Guadalajara, Guipúzcoa, Hierro, Huelva, Huesca, Ibiza, Jaén, La Palma, La Rioja, Lanzarote, León, Lleida, Lugo, Madrid, Málaga, Mallorca, Menorca, Murcia, Ourense, Palencia, Navarra, Pontevedra, Salamanca, Segovia, Sevilla, Soria, Tarragona, Tenerife, Teruel, Toledo, Valencia, Valladolid, Vizcaya, Zamora, Zaragoza, Fuera de España, Granada, Ceuta y Melilla
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria, Jefe de Equipo
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, E.S.O, Bachillerato
- Se requiere carnet de conducir
- Se requiere vehículo
- Se requiere carta de motivación