Take off on a high flying career as Cabin Crew for Europe's favourite airline Ryanair in 2017. Crewlink, an official recruitment and training partner of Ryanair are pleased to announce a major Cabin Crew recruitment campaign and will be holding Recruitment Days throughout Spain in January 2017. Apply now and start your dream job with Crewlink.
Descripción del empleo
100's of Cabin Crew Positions available! No Previous Cabin Crew Experience Required!
- 3 Year Guaranteed Contract after the successful completion of Training Course.
- Amazing Career Advancement Opportunities with Europe's favorite airline.
- A Competitive Package Including a €1,200 New Joiner's Allowance.
- Work hard, play hard - 5 day's on and 3 day's off staff roster.
- Highly Discounted Staff Travel Rates - Travel throughout Europe on your days off.
- Certified Intensive 6 week Cabin Crew Training Course in purpose built facilities.
- A life of adventure in the sky - do not get stuck in a boring office job 9-5 when you can have so much more.
- Experience of a lifetime: A life full of travel, friendship and diverse cultures. So what are you waiting for? Start your dream in 2017 and apply today!
- No Previous Cabin Crew Experience Required!
- Estudios requeridos
- Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, Bachillerato
- Nacional (Toda España)
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo, Trabajo titulado
- Tipo de trabajo
- Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español