Descripción del empleo
Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution and with our partners we have over 2 billion worldwide readers and over 10 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona and our office has a huge terrace to enjoy.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
We are looking for an HR Padawan with lots of potential with a work hard, play hard mentality.
This is you:
- You are passionate about technology.
- International team player.
- Eager for knowledge.
- Lots of stamina, you get bored if you don't have nothing to do.
- Hands-on and proactive.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You would love to learn how we build our company culture.
- Fluent english and spanish (it's a must)
What you will do:
- You will assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- You will help us bring life to all our new and exciting HR initiatives.
- Support the HR team to source candidates and update our database.
- Dealing with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- You will be taking part into the recruitment processes: job advertisement, screening of CV's, interviews' organisation.
- You will be doing direct search in order to identify and select candidates with potential.
- Conducting the interview process smoothly and with maximum effectiveness.
- Providing practical guidance to new starters coming from abroad, in terms of housing, health insurance, bank and commune registration.
- Become familiar with our HR tools and conduct new employee orientation.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have 22 different nationalities so, you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices,etc).
- Ping-pong tournaments.
- Team building events!
- Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment.
- And, Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you!
- Estudios requeridos
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español