... Job summaryAmazon Music is seeking an Industry Relations Manager for our Spanish team. This role has primary responsibility for managing the relationships with external major, independent record labels, artists and artist managers.
Amazon Music is seeking an Industry Relations Manager for our Spanish team. This role has primary responsibility for managing the relationships with external major, independent record labels, artists and artist managers. These are business critical partnerships and the Industry Relations Manager seeks positive, broad relationships across these stakeholders, with the ultimate objective of growing the business for both Amazon Music and partners.
The Industry Relations Manager requires a deep knowledge and understanding of the Spanish local Music scene, strong negotiation skills, project management abilities and a fast thinking and executing approach.
The Industry Relations Manager will have two primary goals: i) find and execute new streaming business initiatives to our mutual benefit; and ii) engage and expand fan bases for partner artists/labels. In exchange for Amazon Music benefits such as unique content, artist partnerships, promotion/marketing etc.
The Industry Relations Manager will also work cross-functionally with internal teams such as Programming, Editorial, Marketing, Social Media, PR; as well as global counterparts to ensure the most efficient and impactful working relationships with Amazon Music’s record label partners.
In this role, you will work closely with Amazon Music Spain Business Head & the global Industry, Artist & Label Relations team.
If you are interested in Music, streaming technology, growing a business at Amazon, and providing customers great music experiences - please apply!
This position is a six-month minimum (Fixed Term Contract) position and is based in Madrid, Spain.
· University degree and 6+ years of relevant experience
· Proven negotiating skills and influencing abilities with external and internal partners
· Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines
· Strong speaking, writing, and presenting skills
· Strong quantitative analysis, problem solving and project management skills
· Passion for music and digital innovations
· You can deal with ambiguity
· Fluency in English and Spanish
· A strong knowledge of the local Spanish Music Industry.
· An entrepreneurial way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results oriented mentality
· A great deal of personal initiative, creativity, decisiveness and team spirit
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
· Proactive attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.