... Job summaryRole can be based either in Munich, Milan or Madrid.The Last Mile team within Amazon Logistics is looking for a Product Manager to coordinate Amazon's logistics Last Mile vehicle supply chain capabilities.At Amazon, we...
Role can be based either in Munich, Milan or Madrid.
The Last Mile team within Amazon Logistics is looking for a Product Manager to coordinate Amazon's logistics Last Mile vehicle supply chain capabilities.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One experience that we’re constantly improving is how we fulfill and deliver orders right to the customer's doorstep. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experiences through the introduction of innovative new products and services in the Last Mile Delivery space. One of the key ways of doing this to enable a fleet of vehicles that are produced, spec-ed and upfitted to the highest standards in the industry to enable the safety of our drivers and the environment in which they operate.
The Product Manager will be responsible for coordinating the supply chain with vehicle OEMs, up-fitting suppliers and transportation providers of our EU commercial vehicle fleet from the order placement to the final destination for end-customer delivery. You will prepare accurate plans, liaise with supply chain partners, negotiate with external companies and track adherence to ensure the timely and effective availability of our EU commercial vehicle fleet. You need to be comfortable handling highly complex relationships with external suppliers and coordinating with internal Amazon teams to achieve your goals.
The role is ideal for a candidate who is passionate about supply chain and is eager to play an important role in the expansion of electric vehicles and urban logistic mobility programs.
Key job responsibilities
• Responsible for the product specifications (Amazon's fleet of delivery vans) and sourcing the materials from corresponding suppliers
• Manage and tracks the successful ordering and production of vehicles from OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), up fit partners and transport to the destination countries across Europe and beyond.
• Take accountability and directing planning, resolution and execution.
• Track supply chain plan, see risks before they happen and ensure solutions are in place, while accounting for the flexibility needs of our fleet.
• Manage supply chain partners on timelines, quality of service and other potential bottlenecks.
• Deliver the key metrics – program performance, on-time execution and quality assurance. Including the ability to aggregate information and to present key information to internal and external stakeholders.
• Internalize goals and create appropriate action plans for those goals.
• Completed bachelor's degree or higher.
• Experience managing/negotiating with external suppliers
• Experience in product creation. Ability to liaise and negotiate highest quality products from external suppliers to create the final fleet product.
• Great analytical orientation; comfort making data-based decisions.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience within supply chain, managing multiple internal and external actors.
• Experience in aggregating information and communicating effectively to internal and external stakeholders, incl. senior management.
• A record of accomplishment in delivering results in a scrappy, ever-growing environment.
• A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in 1 or more European languages will be an advantage.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.