... AWS is seeking a talented Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst to join the growing, fast-paced EMEA Sales Operations team. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the exciting space of the Amazon Web Services.You...
AWS is seeking a talented Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst to join the growing, fast-paced EMEA Sales Operations team. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the exciting space of the Amazon Web Services.
You should have experience in analytical thought leadership for a sales organization, supporting the development of analytical insight, strategic initiatives, process development and planning and resource planning.
You should be passionate about developing insights, setting high standards, providing information that enables dynamic decision-making using cutting edge technology. You should have excellent business acumen and communication skills, and be able to work with AWS business leaders to develop and define key business questions, then work backwards to deliver meaningful insights that answer those questions.
Your deep analytic skills, strong business judgement, and focus on our core operational inputs will make you a critical partner to sales and sales operations leaders as you help them prioritize initiatives, identify gaps in process and performance, and remove barriers to execution. You should be excited about working with data, be driven to dive deep, and passionate about collaborating with Sales Leadership, BI Analysts and Sales Operations teams.
What you will do:
· Support and execute key executive reporting consumed by Demand Generation and Inside Sales teams
· Develop tools and processes to sales sales teams.
· Support in the development of strategies and implementation processes to help customers on their cloud adoption journey.
· Partner closely with Demand Generation and Inside Sales leadership and Sales Operations teams to set ambitious yet achievable goals for the sales organization, then put a framework in place to report, analyze and measure progress against them.
· Analyze industry and Amazon internal data to understand the competitive landscape across services and identify customer trends
· Support strategic initiatives from the analytical standpoint
· Ensure that the quality and timeliness of analytic deliverables to meet and exceed the Sales Operations team expectations
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics, or related fields
· Advanced skills in MS Excel (working with large datasets), SQL and Tableau
· Ability to multitask and conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and presentations
· Excellent organization skills as well as written and verbal communication skills in English
· Ability to learn new tools quickly
· Experience working within a high-growth, technology company and with cross-functional teams would be highly beneficial
· Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Experience driving data-driven recommendations and suggestions to senior leaders
· Experience with developing user-facing applications
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.