Descripción del empleo
Business Development Representative - Spanish Market
Location:In the heart of Barcelona City Centre, Spain
Who we are?
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit
Why Business Development at Infor?
- Career growth opportunities and an employee performance-based culture in the fastest growing cloud company in the world. A journey you want to be part of!
- Competitive compensation package and employee benefits in a business casual environment
- A world-class & multi-cultural BDR and management Team with a commitment to fun, competition, innovation, collaboration and integrity
- Be an instrumental part of the growth engine of Infor, work with measurements that are linked to your impact on revenue
- Develop your skills in working with multiple stakeholders around the world and contribute to the #OneInfor culture
Day in the life of BDR
- Net new customer acquisition, Cross sell or upselling activities based on your territory go to market
- Achieving your daily KPIs to build a sustainable pipeline and focus on quality. Quantity is nothing without quality!
- Advanced prospecting within your target market – identification and multi-channel persona based engagement with our buyers through the phone, email and social media
- Opportunity qualification and handover to the sales organization. BDR ownership of the opportunity until the handover takes place and validation of the business case in the CRM
- Tight alignment with the Marketing & Sales organizations to build the value proposition and be relevant to our prospects and customers. Feedback loop on what works and market intelligence gathered every day from our buyers
- Reporting on performance
- Be part of the evolution of our organization from day 1 and learn to navigate a matrix organization to turn your ideas into BDR led initiatives that will benefit the global team
- University Degree
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills at all levels
- Time organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of the all pack of MS Office applications
- Native/Bilingual the language of your market & English Fluency
- Customer centric
- Detail oriented and love crunching data
- Team Player
- Curious and eager to become an expert about the industries we serve
- Always on the hook for innovative ways to work and leverage sales productivity technologies
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Insurance
- Social Security
- Ticket Restaurant
- An office in the heart of Barcelona
- Language Classes
- Membership discounts with one of the best local gyms in Barcelona
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management (MBM).
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación